All of the content on APKBONE.COM was either submitted by email to APKBONE.COM or is widely available on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. According to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act, the content (including images and videos) posted is believed to be within our rights (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Apkbone.com abides to 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to infringement notices and take appropriate action in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Apkbone.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want to remove this material. You must contact in written that information listed below in the following section. You will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Apkbone.com search results.
- A statement stating that the complaining party believes in good faith that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement under penalty of making false statements that the information in the notification is accurate,. A complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via email to:
Please allow us a day or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed. Thanks.