What are cookies
When you visit a website, it may save or retrieve information on your browser in the form of cookies. This information may be about you, your preferences, or your device. Cookies are used to ensure that the site functions are working as expected. Although the information does not directly identify you, it can provide you with a more personalised web experience.
Because we value your privacy, you have the option to disable certain types of cookies. To learn more and change our default settings, click on the various category headings. However, blocking certain types of cookies may have an impact on your experience with the site and the services we can provide.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (please consult your browser help to learn how to do this). Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this website and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies usually results in the failure of certain functions of the website. Therefore, it is recommended not to disable cookies.
Cookies we install
- Cookies related to e-mail newsletters. This site provides newsletters or e-mail subscription services. Cookies can be used to remind you whether you are already registered and whether to display certain notifications that are only valid for subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Form-related cookies. When you submit data through forms such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user information for future use.
- This website uses Google Analytics (one of the most popular and trusted analysis solutions on the web) to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track information such as the time you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses DoubleClick cookies to deliver more relevant ads on the web and limit the number of times a given ad is shown to you. For more information about Google AdSense, please refer to the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
Hope this solves the problem for you, and as mentioned earlier, if you are not sure if you need something, it is usually safer to enable cookies, provided they interact with any features you use on our website.
However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- By visiting this link: contact us